8.12.2008

Wedding planning and the 29th Olympiad.

I must say, that things are really going smoothly right now. With the help and advice of some friends, I am taking deep breaths and exploring many more options than I thought I had!

And...drumroll, please. I have accomplished a task!! Haha! I have finalized my guest list and have inputted about half of the addresses. Yay for me! I also may have found a promising vendor. I cannot wait to see what she has to show me! Hopefully, it will resemble this:


So my cousin is coming in 2 months and I cannot wait. I cannot wait to show her all of the stuff I have planned for the wedding. Since she lives so far away, it's hard to keep her completely in the loop. I hope that this blog helps, though! I really want her opinion, so I want to show her the layouts and color ideas I have.

So how about those Olympics? I am enjoying watching them as much as I can. I have always been a fan of the Olympics, ever since I was a little girl and would go gymnastics in the living room in front of the TV. Or dancing and twirling around while Nancy Kerrigan competed in ice skating. High five to the men US gymnastics team!!! Bronze is not shabby!

No comments: