11.15.2008

Material Acommplishment.

So I just need to say that since most of the stuff I have ordered off the internet has arrived at my door already, I am really feeling like I have done something. It's funny, but it has taken spending money on things for me to really feel accomplished. But see? That is what it's all about. You can plan and plan and plan the perfect wedding and hope that it will all work out, but until you have actually purchased something and have a tangible piece of it in your hands, it doesn't feel like it will really happen.

I have received my unity candle and my toasting flutes, and they are gorgeous! I have also received the labels for the out of town bags, and I am glad that I ordered them. It was $14 well spent. I was going back and forth telling myself that I could make something for them, but for the great price, these labels are too cute! The personalized golf tees have also made it to my door! They are amazing! I am again glad that I went for it. I'm sure he'll be using them for a long time if they all don't get scooped away at the reception!

On another fun note, I went with Heather (MOH) to look for bridesmaids dresses, and after trying on a bunch, she found "The One"! She said that was exactly what she wanted and that made me so happy! It's beautiful, just like the other girls dresses. They are all completely different, yet all what I hoped they would be! I am excited to see all the girls together in their dresses!!! Now, we are just on a hunt for inexpensive yellow shoes!!!

My brain is racking with all of the things that I need to do! There is still so much! I just hope that it all comes together! There's still a lot of big tickets items on the table on both sides of the budget makers (us and my parents). I'm getting kinda anxious...

No comments: